Inconsequential is Live!

Book 2 in the J+P series is available at amazon.com.  Here is a link for the kindle version, however you can also pick up a paper copy.  Here is a link to the kindle version (remember, you don't need to own a kindle to read a kindle book...you can down load the kindle app on ipad, ipod, or android phones or download kindle for pc):

http://www.amazon.com/Inconsequential-J-P-D-Roach-ebook/dp/B00HWGR7KG/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1390108438&sr=1-1

I am looking for people to review my book.  A book needs 10 reviews on amazon before you can start running promos.  If you are interested in helping me with this, I can gift you the book.  Please PM me on facebook with your email address.

Thanks and happy reading!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Reveal for the much anticipated Thriller Anthology...13!

New Release! 13, an Anthology of Dark Fiction and Horror

O is for...Obstacle