Setting for Bleeding Willows

Growing up on the south side of Chicago, I remember hearing tales of devil worshippers heading to Bachelor's Grove Cemetery to pay their respects to Satan.  It creeped me out, yet I was also very curious and wanted to investigate.  This autumn I've decided I will visit the cemetery and will update when I do.

I did NOT take these photos. They come from this website: https://brothertom.wordpress.com/category/graves/

But this abandoned and haunted cemetery has inspired the setting for Between the Bleeding Willows, my current work-in-progress novel.  Cassidy, the main character, lives in Homer Glen, IL, as I did growing up. She will find her life forever changed when she wanders into the cemetery. Welcome to Bachelor's Grove!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Reveal for the much anticipated Thriller Anthology...13!

New Release! 13, an Anthology of Dark Fiction and Horror

O is for...Obstacle