Q is for...Question
Since becoming an author, I've been asked more questions. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions and their answers.
1. When is book 2 for the Demon Hunters series coming out?
I don't know for sure but probably by Fall 2016.
|The cloud couch|
2. What are your favorite writing conditions?
Quiet music, sitting on the cloud couch with my laptop, & at least 2 uninterrupted hours to work.
3. Have you ever had writer's block and if so, how have you overcome it?
Yes, I backtracked in my plot line and tried a new path. I knew it worked because the story flowed out of me quickly once I made the change.
4. Have you had any strange people try to friend you or chat you?
Yes, I get a large amount of single military guys and middle eastern guys.
5. Where do you get inspiration for your stories?
Characters are often inspired by people I know or have met. Plot lines can come from anywhere, songs, emotions I experienced, suggestions from people I love...
6. When did you decide to be a writer?
It wasn't till 3 years ago when my dental hygienist encouraged me to write down a story that happened to me while I was young. She said it would be a great way to pay homage to them and their kind acts. I never thought, going into it, that I'd become a writer. But I thoroughly enjoyed the process of writing a book and continued with it.
If you have any questions for me...ask away!